To open an account and start using Kraken Direct, we require your full name, date of birth, address and phone number. We also require a copy of your driver’s license or passport.
Articles in this section
- What is Kraken Direct (Glidera)?
- What wallets support Kraken Direct?
- I do not use one of the supported wallets. Can I still use Kraken Direct?
- What information must I provide to use Kraken Direct?
- Why do I have to provide my personal information to buy/sell bitcoin?
- Does my bank work with Kraken Direct?
- What digital currencies does Kraken Direct allow me to buy or sell?
- I do not have a SSN, can I still use Kraken Direct?
- I do not live in the United States. Can I still use Kraken Direct?
- Does Kraken Direct hold my funds for me (BTC or USD)?