As soon as we send your bitcoin to your wallet you will receive an email from us saying that the purchase has been completed. However there will be a delay between the time we send the bitcoin and the time you receive it because the transaction needs to be confirmed on the blockchain. This typically takes between 45 minutes and 1 hour however in times of high network congestion it can take significantly longer.
Articles in this section
- How do I purchase bitcoin using Kraken Direct?
- How long does it take to receive my bitcoins?
- How do I cancel my bitcoin purchase?
- My money has been debited from my bank account but I have not received my bitcoin.
- Can I get my bitcoin faster?
- Can I purchase bitcoin using my credit or debit card?
- Why did I get an email saying my transaction was delayed?
- My transaction says it was canceled. What do I do?
- My transaction was canceled due to insufficient funds but there are enough funds in the account to cover the transaction.
- I received an email stating that my bitcoin purchase was successful but I have not received the coins. Why?