Because of how ACH transfers work your funds will always be debited from your bank account two or three days before you receive your bitcoin. This is normal and expected behavior. You will not receive your bitcoin until the fourth business day because that is how long it takes for the ACH process to be completed.
Articles in this section
- How do I purchase bitcoin using Kraken Direct?
- How long does it take to receive my bitcoins?
- How do I cancel my bitcoin purchase?
- My money has been debited from my bank account but I have not received my bitcoin.
- Can I get my bitcoin faster?
- Can I purchase bitcoin using my credit or debit card?
- Why did I get an email saying my transaction was delayed?
- My transaction says it was canceled. What do I do?
- My transaction was canceled due to insufficient funds but there are enough funds in the account to cover the transaction.
- I received an email stating that my bitcoin purchase was successful but I have not received the coins. Why?