In certain cases our payment processor performs additional due diligence on our clients. This can cause a delay in the transaction. The email you received will tell you your new delivery date.
Articles in this section
- How do I purchase bitcoin using Kraken Direct?
- How long does it take to receive my bitcoins?
- How do I cancel my bitcoin purchase?
- My money has been debited from my bank account but I have not received my bitcoin.
- Can I get my bitcoin faster?
- Can I purchase bitcoin using my credit or debit card?
- Why did I get an email saying my transaction was delayed?
- My transaction says it was canceled. What do I do?
- My transaction was canceled due to insufficient funds but there are enough funds in the account to cover the transaction.
- I received an email stating that my bitcoin purchase was successful but I have not received the coins. Why?